A little of this and that...

I don't know about you but I feel like I blinked and last week was done. I really don't know what happened or how I let the entire week get by me. We were busy, yes, but it was like the clock was on turbo or something!

So in the spirit of last week's flying by the seat of my pants, let me share a little lovely randomness miscellaneous goodness with you....


In our house, we are a big fan of slumber parties.....



we think a good book is just necessary....I'm about half way through Love Does and it is awesome.




we believe eating well makes you well...I just discovered Happy Herbivore has meal plans and yes, for sanity's sake I'm testing out the weekly family plan. I'll let you know what I think but so far so yummy....


and lastly, Ryan Gosling memes really crack me up...I seriously can't help but share....


I hope you have an awesome Monday! I will have another design board for you this week for another friend's nursery - I'm telling you - its baby madness here! So, what do you have going on? Are you reading anything that you love? If so - share! :)

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOOOOVE Love Does!! I was blessed to hear Bob Goff speak at Cross Point here in Nashville... If you have a sec, they may still have it up in their podcasts! He loves people so extravagantly...it really made me want to do more and love bigger. Love your blog... look forward to follow along =) Blessings!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I'm dying over the Ryan G. Hey Girl. That one is hilarious!

Carolyn said...

I love the Hey Girl pic. So great! Have a blessed week!
Carolyn

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS