Lovely Pinterest Finds

I love Pinterest, dare I say...maybe even more than I love...Etsy. GASP! OK, maybe its a dead even tie. They BOTH just have so.much.to.offer.  In the same way I wonder what I ever did without my iPhone and the ability to navigate streets with my phone, I wonder...what in the WORLD did I EVER do without Pinterest?

So, in the spirit of spreading some Pinterest love, I thought I would share with you my favorite Pinterest pins from the last week. I'd love to see what you're pinning too so feel free to link it up in your comment or send me an email!

I have a weathered pallet in the back yard...well, getting more weathered as we speak. I love each of these ideas in this pin...


Gold glitter? Hello. On candlesticks? Such an easy way to add a little glam to any room - too much goodness in this one.......



Do you need a large rug for one of your rooms? I've been on a major hunt for a while but don't want to spend the $. This pin shows you how to sew smaller rugs together and the finished product looks great!


This pin is SO MUCH FUN! Just type in your favorite locations and it creates a watercolor print for you. LOVE.


I know holiday season is over, but I am always looking for fun, easy ways to jazz up gifts I give. With baby showers and birthdays on the horizon one after the other, these ideas are too cute not to pin.



I hope you enjoyed my pins, if you enjoy Pinterest as much as I do, I am sure you did. :) Happy pinning friends! I'd love to hear about what you're pinning! 



4 comments:

Terra H. said...

I signed up for Pinterest about a month ago so I'm still figuring it all out. I'm amazed at the creativity and craftiness of some of the projects people make.

James Ron said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired!
Very helpful information Buy Pinterest Followers

Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos said...

I'm a sucker for gift wrap. Love that one!!!

Kristi said...

LOVE this!!! THat watercolor print site is a find and a half!! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with that pallet - you'll have to share!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS