Mad Scientist Party - Oh yes.

I am DYING over this Scientist themed birthday party that Amy Atlas' blog, {sweet designs} recently featured.  I must, I MUST figure out a way to give Lincoln & Ruby Jane a separate party next year. Lincoln would LOVE this and I can see him and all of his little buddies doing experiments and just having a ball. Of course, if Linc gets his own party then of course that gives me free girly reign to prepare something fab for Ruby Jane too...oh yes...the options!

Check out the party pictures below - they are too much fun! And if you're searching for a fun theme idea for an upcoming party, check out my Pinterest Party board!








I don't know about you, but this looks like a party I not only want to throw but want to attend! I'm thinking instead of typical party games, do an experiment station instead - there are so many places online to find fun, EASY, experiments to do! Check out these fun ones I found via Pinterest on East Coast Mommy's blog. 

Have an awesome day!


2 comments:

Sarah Carletti said...

Love the original ideas.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I'm loving this...I'm a chemist by schooling:)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS